Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Little History...

Hi, my name is Jonathan and this will be a blog about college basketball. Each Sunday I will review the week that was as it pertains to the all important month of March. I will also include a blind resume and reveal the teams at the end of that week's post. The reason I'm starting this blog goes back a few years. My buddy, Josh and I are big college basketball fans and decided to get together the weekend of Selection Sunday and put together the field of 65 just to see how close we could get to the Selection Committee. Well we did pretty good (only missed 3 teams) so decided to do it every year. We got better (only missed 1 team in each tourney the following 2 years) and then last year we went 65 for 65. We also added my brother, whose name is also Josh, hence the Triple J for the title. We started taking it more serious after the first couple of years because we realized how good we were at doing this. We try to take the same steps as the actual committee so we don't miss anything when it comes to filling out the field of 68 and then seeding them. So, I hope we get a lot of followers and comments over the next few weeks. Then everyone check the blog the afternoon of Selection Sunday before the committee releases their field and see how we fared. We plan on going 68 for 68 this year because we consider ourselves just as good, if not better, than the analysts on tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment